BRIK consulting is a team of professionals, that provides comprehensive services to improve business efficiency and performance.
Our consultants have experience in implementing projects in the following spheres: telecommunications, IT, banking, pharmaceuticals, insurance, manufacturing and metallurgy, agro-industry, FMCG market (food/nonfood), automotive business, tourism, etc.
Among our regular customers there are large holdings and corporations from Ukraine and abroad, as well as small and medium dynamically developing businesses.
BRIK CONSULTING IS THE COMPANY PROVIDING REASONABLE SOLUTIONS:
- We help our clients in changing business environments to improve results implementing knowledge.
- We make complex technologies simple and inspire to implement them.
- We help clients find working solutions and develop a functional program of actions to achieve the result.
- We are flexible in working with our clients.
- We have an expert level of practical experience in business and professional coaching.
- We use the best international practices, as well as our own know-how and solutions tested in the realities of business.
- We build long-term partnerships with our clients.
- We highly appreciate the fact that our clients recommend us to colleagues and friends.
- We enjoy our work and we are inspired by the achieved results.
We can do our job better than others.
We create new, smart solutions. This is not about change for the sake of change, but about value-based innovations that are rapidly increasing efficiency.
For us responsibility means confidence, reliability and honesty towards ourselves and others. It is the ability to be aware of one`s decisions and actions.
TEAM IN ACTION
Within the framework of the development program for employees of the company “Syngenta”, the training “Team in action” was held. Interactive interaction with the group, situational and business games and exercises, after which discussion and analysis were carried out, allowed the participants to create a cohesive atmosphere and emotional rapprochement of the team membersRead more